usage methods and precautions of marine anchor chain shackles
What are the usage methods and precautions of marine anchor chain shackles:
1. Before operation, check whether the type of the shackle of the marine anchor chain attachment used matches, and whether the link is firm and reliable. Do not use bolts or metal rods in place of pins.
3. No large impact or collision is allowed during the lifting process.
4. The pin should rotate flexibly in the lifting hole, and no jamming is allowed.
5. The shackle body of marine anchor chain attachments shall not withstand the effect of lateral bending distance, that is, the bearing capacity shall be in the plane of the body.
6. When the bearing capacity in the plane of the body has different angles, the maximum working load of the marine anchor chain attachment shackle is also adjusted.
7. The maximum angle between the two-leg rigging carried by the shackle of the marine anchor chain attachment is 120 degrees of heavy rain.
8. The marine anchor chain attachment shackle must support the load correctly, that is, the force is invited along the center line of the marine anchor chain attachment shackle to avoid bending, unstable loads, and not to overload. Qingdao vigorously lifted.
9. Avoid eccentric loads on the shackle of marine anchor chain attachments.
10.When the marine anchor chain attachment shackle is used as a rigging with the steel wire rope rigging, the horizontal pin part of the marine anchor chain attachment shackle should be connected to the rope eye of the wire rope rigging, so as to prevent the wire rope Friction with the shackle of the marine anchor chain attachment causes the horizontal pin to rotate, causing the horizontal pin to detach from the buckle.
11. According to the frequency of use and poor working conditions, Chengdu should determine a reasonable periodic inspection. The periodic inspection period should not be less than half a year, and the longest should not exceed one year.
Collected and edited by Marineusedgood Co.,Ltd