what is solid polyurethane floating fender
marineusedgood Co.,Ltd get the rich experience upon fenders and have some their own advantage
Solid polyurethane floating fender, also known as foam-filled fender (by ball), is a floating fender system that uses lightweight high-elastic foam as a buffering medium and is superior to inflatable fenders. It is widely used in ports, offshore, and ships. By boat work.
The product is made of environmentally-friendly materials and a new type of polymer material with adjustable high elastic modulus. The appearance adopts a new type of spray polyurethane (polyurea) elastomer technology developed in recent years, which can effectively increase the elasticity of the product and the corrosion resistance of seawater. Sex. The product can be used alone or in combination with other protective products. It has high strength, high elasticity, high adhesion, anti-penetration and aging resistance.
Solid polyurethane floating fender product advantages:
1. With floating performance, the installation position is not affected by tidal range.
2. It does not need to be inspected, inflated, not afraid of scratching, not afraid of friction, seawater resistance, acid and alkali resistance.
3. Long service life, up to 10-15 years.
4. Maintenance free.
5. High security.
6. Has better energy absorption performance, and lower reaction performance. When the compression is 60%, the reaction force is small to large, and the energy absorption is extremely high.
7. Specifications can be customized according to customer needs, and the specifications in the ship's fender are produced according to the customer's size.
8. The exterior of the fender can be selected in a variety of colors, the product is smooth and beautiful, and the logo is obvious.
9. Chain hanging, easy to install, easy to move, chain tire network free choice, increase the life of the fender.
Solid polyurethane fender use range and characteristics:
1) docks and marine fenders;
2) Applicable to gravity and Dundee terminals, especially for docks with large tidal ranges;
3) It is especially suitable for the ship's fenders, and the floating fenders are more adaptable;
4) As a pier fender, protect the pier and the ship from damage;
5) As a necessary spare for the terminal protection equipment, it has flexible emergency functions;
6) Applicable to the berthing of various ships to ensure the safety of berthing;
7) When using super-large floating fenders, the ship's berthing depth may be increased to achieve the purpose of dock upgrading;
8) Floating fenders can be used alone or in combination with other protective devices to ensure the safety of piers and ships.