Material: wire rope with inner core of 4.2MM, outer layer is hemp rope, spring clip hook is stainless steel.
Breaking load: ＞＝5KN
1. Take out the ship's fire-resistance lifeline descent device and hang the safety hook on the fixed rack or any stable support.
2. Rope the marine fire-resistance lifeline rope to the ground outside the building to raise the rope.
3. Put the marine fire-resistance lifeline condom under the armpit and pull the sliding buckle to the proper position.
4. From the window or platform facing the wall, jump off with the help of marine fire-resistance lifeline.
5. After landing, quickly release the fire-resistance lifeline sliding buckle, take off the safety belt, and leave the scene.
6. In special cases, a fire-resisting lifeline can support a child holding his back and jumping towards the wall.
7. This marine fire-resisting lifeline can be used alternately up and down continuously.