Introduction to the working principle of centrifugal pumps
Centrifugal pump refers to a pump that transports liquid by the centrifugal force generated when the impeller rotates.
The basic structure of a centrifugal pump is composed of eight parts: impeller, pump body, pump cover, water retaining ring, pump shaft, bearing, sealing ring, stuffing box, and axial force balance device.
1. The impeller is the core part of the centrifugal pump. It has a high speed and a large output.
2. The pump body is also called the pump housing, which is the main body of the water pump. It plays a supporting and fixing role, and is connected with the bracket for mounting the bearing.
3. The role of the pump shaft is to connect with the motor by means of a coupling, and transmit the torque of the motor to the impeller, so it is the main part of the transmission of mechanical energy
4. The sealing ring is also called the leakage reducing ring.
5. The stuffing box is mainly made of packing, which prevents the water flow in the pump from flowing outside and the outside air from entering the pump. Always maintain the vacuum in the pump! When the pump shaft and the packing friction generate heat, it is necessary to inject water into the water seal ring by the water seal pipe to cool the packing!
6. Axial force balancing device. During the operation of the centrifugal pump, because the liquid enters the impeller under low pressure and flows out under high pressure, the pressure on both sides of the impeller is unequal, and the axial thrust directed to the inlet direction is generated. It will cause the rotor to move axially, causing wear and vibration. Therefore, an axial thrust bearing should be installed to balance the axial force.
This series of products has a single centrifugal leaf energy with precise design. The characteristic of this series of pumps is that the leaf energy is installed at the end of the motor shaft, installed in the pump casing, and directly facing the suction port. This shape The leaf can transmit radial movement in the direction where the liquid enters. From the center to the outside, there is a minimum water pressure release. The blades inside the leaf can transmit energy to the liquid. This energy is converted into pressure and the speed of water movement. After the diversion, part of the energy of the movement can be converted into pressure.
marineusedgood has further improved and developed marine vertical centrifugal pumps, marine vertical self-priming pumps, horizontal centrifugal pumps, horizontal , Marine gear pump, marine diesel engine emergency fire pump series products in recent years, in order to meet market demand.
These products have obtained CCS certification from China Classification Society, and CCS certificates can be provided when leaving the factory. At the same time, DNV, BV, ABS, ZY and other certificates can be provided as required.
This type of pump is suitable for fresh water and sea water pumped for drinking water, washing and sanitation.