The principle of the anchor and the components of the auxiliary equipment of the anchor
marineusedgood give the basic introduction of the main role of the anchor is to fix and stabilize the ship from the following aspects:
1. For an anchor to work, Marineusedgood think the most basic condition is to hook something on the seabed.If the anchor chain is not long enough, the anchor will not work. If the seabed is flat, or the thing the anchor is hooked on is not fixed, or the hook is not too strong, if it is calm and the waves are still okay, once the waves are too big, the anchor can’t catch things and the anchor will lose its function. This is called "anchor walking". It is very dangerous for the ship to move the anchor during the anchoring period, because the main engine usually stops when the ship is anchored. If the ship is started immediately, it will take time. dangerous. Therefore, the concept of anchorages came into being. An anchorage meant that the bottom of the sea was rough. In addition, it had to be sheltered from wind.
2. The weight of the anchor chain is negligible for the ship, and the friction will not play a big role. In addition, if you pay attention, generally speaking, the anchor chain of the boat is straight when anchored. Do you think there will be any friction in the anchor chain at this time? If you are by the sea, you will find many small fishing boats, they The anchor chain is thick rope.
3. Viewed from the ship, the anchor chain is straight, but there is a section of the anchor that is close to the seabed (actually close to the seabed) to provide holding power, and then the anchor chain is transmitted to the ship to resist The reason why the external load of ocean currents and wind waves affect the positioning is that one section is close to the bottom of the sea is to consider the influence of the force. Think about it, an anchor, the anchor chain is straight and straight, and it is easy to move the anchor while one section is close to the bottom It is possible to provide a margin within a certain range. The weight of the anchor is not big, but there are rules for how big the ship is and how big the anchor is. This is due to the holding force that the anchor can produce and the friction of the anchor chain is also effective.
Upon the principle of the anchor and the components of the auxiliary equipment of the anchor, Marineusedgood talks as below parts basically.
1. Anchor: Produce holding force.
2. Anchor chain: ①Connect the anchor and the hull; ②Transmit the holding force generated by the anchor; ③The undercover chain generates the holding force due to friction.
3. Anchor chain cylinder: It is the tunnel for the anchor chain to enter and exit and store the anchor shaft. The diameter is about 10 times the chain diameter. It is composed of three parts: deck chain hole, gunwale chain hole and cylinder. A flushing device is arranged in the cylinder to flush the anchor and the anchor chain when the anchor is lifted.